- Does your team share a common mission and purpose?
- Does everyone on the team understand and appreciate that he or she is great at some things and less great at others?
- Do your team members understand how each person in the team is inclined to think, feel & behave?
- Which of the following team type do you currently belong to:
- Dependent Team
- Independent Team
- Interdependent (Agile) Team
To learn more please watch the accompanying video:
What is Native Flow?
The sequence of your top 5 talents is what we call Native Flow. They are not labels - rather a robust language for describing our recurring patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
Benefits of working within your Native Flow aka Strengths-zone:
- Look forward to going to work
- Have more positive than negative interactions with co-workers
- Treat customers fairly
- Tell your friends you work for a great company
- Achieve more on a daily basis
- Have more creative, innovative and Satori (aha!) moments
- Have time on your side to do the things you love
- Have profound relationships
- Live, Love, Laugh Loads
- Being happy!
People who focus on working in their strengths-zone are:
- 3 times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- 6 times as likely to to be engaged in their jobs
To learn more about how a strengths-based approach to employee development can benefit your organization click the button below.
Request a callback